I'M SO GOING TO BLOG ABOUT SINGAPORE IDOL. I WENT CRAZY.REALLY.REALLY.CRAZY.(QIAN CAN BE MY WITNESS!:D) OKAY.JONATHAN SANG '唯一'BY WANG LEE HOM FOR THE CHINESE SONG!!!AND I TOTALLY LOVE HIS VERSION OF THAT SONG!!!QIAN SEE I PREDICTED CORRECTLY!!!AND THE BEST THING WAS,FLORRENCE AND JACINTHA BOTH SAID "I CAN SEE YOU AS THE NEXT SINGAPORE IDOL RIGHT NOW." I WAS SHOUTING LIKE A MANIAC WHEN I HEARD THOSE COMMENTS! AND KHO SUAT LING EUNICE AGREES MOST HEARTILY!!!OH MAN IM REALLY GOING CRAZY OVER JONATHAN LEONG!!!HE'S JUST TOO NICE TO BE TRUE!!!=D♥
and Paul Twohill actually sang '存在' by 5566 for his chinese song!unbelievable.okay considering that he's a non-chinese,it was quite good.but 5566's definitely much better.like DUH~=PpPp and Joakim sang '小薇'...-.- okay that was really a big surprise.and i thought it was quite okay...didnt know why the judges had comments which are THAT bad...like Ken's..."i think 3 seconds of silence is much better than your whole performance."he didnt have to put it in such a harsh way right...sigh.it's a competition after all.Hady was great! but JONATHAN'S THE BEST!(:
okay shall stop going crazy.remember to vote for Jonathan Leong!his number is 19001121904 and you can also sms the number '4' to 43657!thank you!!!muacks!!!xPpPp good night and sweet dreams!!!(:
i shall reply to tags!xP SUIPING!-HELLO!yeah i know that!miss you loads and loads!luvya!xP BEEHIANG!-nononono!JON ROCKS.(: PRIS!-NO!!!actually i dont really like her...her face scrunches up when she sings sad songs...=/ QIAN!-train harder!and be better than him...jiayou!ke yi der...(: JEAN!-YAY thanks!!!of course...xD xD MICHELLE!-where's the 'khokho'?xPpPp EVERYBODY!-good night!luvy'all!=P