YAY I'VE LEARNT TO PLAY MORE SONGS ON THE GUITAR! :D ♥ with a few barred chords this time round...need to practice transition between F# major and B minor for 'Because I'm Stupid' by SS501. and yes, i'm going to learn those korean lyrics so that i can strum and play that song! :D :D ♥ i've been addicted to both 'Because I'm Stupid' and 'Love U' recently. BOF soundtracks rock! :D ♥
other than that song, i've learnt: -Life After You -September -Call Your Name (all by Daughtry! those listed above, plus Tennesee Line and No Surprise, are my favourite Daughtry songs. :D ♥)
these few days have been spent at home doing work and playing guitar. playing the guitar really helps to relieve stress! gain joy from learning new songs. (: ♥ knowing how to play and sing the songs i like really feels different from just singing them while listening to songs from my mp3 player/computer.(: ♥