I must blog about my Esplanade trail with SCGPS!(:
was very excited cos it's my first time conducting a trail for a girls' school...and they were SUPER ANGELIC! ♥ -heart melts-
the standards of discipline and politeness were impressive, they were not afraid to speak up/ask questions when they had doubts to clear, and you could really feel their enthusiasm in learning...I really want to be a teacher who nurtures her students to be like those girls. thankful for this job cos it provides training ground for me to improve my interaction skills with children. (thank you Shirley!^^) I will be a teacher who loves her students and will give a 100% to bring out the best in them!(:
the most touching part of the trail was actually the bus trip back to school...they spontaneously sang the national day song in unison, and it totally put me in a national day mood! such patriotic Singaporeans! :D privileged to be able to facilitate their learning journey.(: I've learnt so much from them.(: ♥